Friday, July 24, 2009

Aloof

So I was considering ending this blog completely because well Negative Nancy was telling me that I was unoriginal, lacked a voice of my own, and was just plain stupid for even thinking that a blog was going to be a good idea. But I'm disregarding that for now because I'm bored, at work and have nothing better to do. I also feel the need to express what's on my mind whether people want to hear it or not. Anyway, I'm trying to pinpoint how I'm feeling right now and I think I usually do a good job identifying my feelings if I try hard enough. Right now I'm sort of...feeling empty. Not depressed or anything! Just very um, under-stimulated. Maybe I can throw in apathetic too. I find that it is too much effort to keep up certain relationships and if I'm not mistaken, I have a feeling that I'm actually sheltering myself even more than usual. Sort of closing off the rest of the world from myself. I'm not looking for smart-ass advice telling me to go outside, get a life, go to the mall etc. I mean I can do those things and still come back and once I settle in its the same thing all over again. Hmm okay maybe this one will be my last post, or not. Let's see how I feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment