Thursday, July 23, 2009

Negative Nancy

Okay so I don't quite appreciate the way I ended my last entry (about the coworkers hating me). I mean why would I think that anyway right? I should be confident! Ha! Look at me I'm acting as if people are already reading my stuff. Two entries in one day? Ridiculous. Oh the wonderful delusions... Anyway, I'm super sick today actually I've been exceptionally sick ALL week. I just sneezed by the way. Oh so I want to train myself to not be so negative. You know I find myself being the term Chris Crocker so brilliantly put it, a "Negative Nancy" and it has to stop here. I will be a Realistic Rita from now on! I need to stop blogging in such close succession haha or else you people will think I have no life... hehe... *ahem*

P.S. I look SO old in my profile picture. Like a mother or something but seeing as I never look decent and my nose likes to take over everything on my face, I shall not be taking new pictures until I'm presentable (Ha! Like that will happen soon).

Shut up Negative Nancy! I'm having such a hard time avoiding her!

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment