So I don't even know if I capitalized that title correctly. I'm being extremely irresponsible right now because I'm at work and of course, blogging. This is my first one, obviously, and I would like to place the blame completely on Kat Dennings whose blog is absolutely amazing. I just found out about it and decided to begin reading from her really old blogs all the way back when she was kind of starting out. I know, I'm a freak. Anyway, another reason why I started this is so that I can have some sort of vessel to expel all the crap that's constantly swimming in my head (there isn't much there anyway) and of course to alleviate my boredom, which remains a constant companion to me. I'll have you know I don't speak like this at all in person. I'm an illiterate fool who doesn't understand the value of proper grammar in everyday speech. No seriously, I am. Hahaha, anyway, I'm pretty boring and definitely not as interesting as Kat Dennings. And oh my God I really feel the need to put this one thing in, well my coworkers and I have declared that we have lunch and let me just say it is amazing how some people can be so...irksome for a lack of a better word. Anyway they probably hate me.
P.S. Who in their right mind thinks it's appropriate to look over the shoulder of their coworker while they are on the computer, rest their chin on the top of their coworker's chair and place their feet on the bottom of said chair so that it's harder for the person to move? Ia she a freak? I think so.
She's the same person who said it smelled like ham in the hallway...enough said.
Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
loves it! even if you think you have nothing to say you're a compelling writer. maybe that will attract subscribers
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks for your sweet lies christian, they make me warm and fuzzy inside and they keep me warm on cold dreary nights. (that wasn't meant to be mean sarcasm. I actually do appreciate it, I just dont take compliments well because I never believe them haha)
ReplyDelete