Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Beginning (AGAIN!)

Hi Blogspot/Blogger, missed me? Well I kind of missed you too I guess...haha yea tumblr is pretty but there are also some essentials that it lacks. I guess this means I'll be blog hopping hahaha. Anyways, tomorrow I move back in to UCLA. (YESSSS!!) It's time for hard core studying but hard core fun as well. I'm not sad to see my summer go, it was a complete waste of time except for the money I earned at my job, getting paid is always fun. Well I'm looking forward to this year but I'm just afraid about one tiny little thing, my major haha. The fact that I have so many credits makes it SUPER hard for me to explore different majors, who would've imagined that?! Not me that's for sure. So I'm hoping II can forge ahead and give psychology all I've got, I'm trying to stray a little away from the medical feild but still stay where there is money and demand. Hopefully it all works itself out in the end *crosses fingers*

I can not WAIT to see my roomies. Oh my God, you've got to love em'.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment