So today was my last day on the job. Fun stuff. But when I was driving home I started thinking about the relationship I have with my mom. Needless to say, it's not that great of a bond. I swear she loves to resent me, or maybe that's just her other part time job. Whatever the case may be, she is impossible and I've really had it with her. My dad loves promoting family but I have no intention of mending this anymore. I've given that up because I've harbored resentment toward her for so long. So it's a mutual thing I guess. Right now there isn't really any conflict it's just thoughts I have in the back of my mind.
Hahaha looks like she won't be in my will. I'll pull a Michael Jackson and not include her in it.
Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment