Saturday, September 5, 2009

Painfully Bored

Thee title says it all, I'm bored so I'm resorting to blogging. I'm still counting down the days until I go back to school. Can not WAIT for that financial aid check. I just spent over 100 dollars on makeup because I'm insane. Hmmm I don't know what else is going on in my neck of the woods. My sister is behind on lost so being the wonderful sister I am I am RE-WATCHING all the episodes she didn't see and let me tell you its over half a season worth of episodes. It's painful to say the least. I need to hop on the Dexter bandwagon quick but I haven't found a link to where I can download all the seasons. Yes its a recession so don't judge me! What would you do?! Anyways, just thought I'd share some of my mundane thoughts with the "readers" of my blog. Hopefully I think of something a little more interesting to blog about, until then I guess I'm off.

PS: It feels like I'm the only one who actually blogs about their life. Am I sharing too much info? I tend to do that a lot, I'm super open for reasons that are beyond me.

About to watch iCarly I guess,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment