Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Darkies Are Ugly"

So there is this sick twisted depravity that black people have become accustomed to. This said depravity is the belief that the lighter your skin is the more "valuable" you are. I really feel like doing a vlog about this once I get my youtube stuff going, but HONESTLY, This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves along with people who are homophobic. Guess what? Black people fall into both of those categories. It's really sad, and I must say it pisses me the fuck off. I probably should save everything else I'm going to say for when I do my vlog but yeah I really need to get this off my chest because I've been DYING to address this. My anger was sparked about this whole issue when i saw the MOST ignorant facebook post I have seen and it's by fellow black people! No wonder we are seen as ignorant and stupid! It's because so many of us say stupid crap and don't speak in a refined manner. If you want to combat these fucking stereotypes get the fuck out of the ghetto and put yourself to work! Get an education and prove the white man wrong. But no, most of us don't help the situation at all! UGH! Anyway, I'm off.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment