Sunday, August 2, 2009

Send Me on the Next Bus/Car Ride/Flight/ ANYTHING Back to UCLA

So I'm going to gripe a lot in this blog so get used to it. No one is really reading it anyway so I shouldn't really care. Anyway, my mom's traveled out of the country and it's as if once she left my dad went on full "bitch on Nathalie" mode. Seriously. Maybe I'm PMSing and I'll probably be over it soon but I just can't help but get irritated and pissed because of him. He has the nerve to bitch about how I'm always glued to my computer that I've been on it since morning. First of all, this morning I was exercising my creative whatsit by drawing once I found my computer tablet. It's good to be creative dammit! I haven't drawn anything in ages! Not many people can say they draw the way I do without taking any classes! There aren't a whole lot of people who can use photoshop the way I do either! At least I'm not one of those disobedient rogue kids that do drugs have sex and engage in various acts of debauchery. I stay in the safe confines of my house, on my computer or watch true blood. Haha it could be worse. I'm really annoyed. What gets me is that he has the nerve to gripe about me to my uncle!(By the way he complained about me to my uncle while I was sitting RIGHT there in front of them) How embarrassing is that?! And ever since I got a job he has this CRAZY notion that I have to pay for everything. First of all its a recession and second of all I'm not exactly making a sizable annual salary like he is. He wants me to pay gas and everything and I technically own none of the cars in this house. UGH Someone send me back to UCLA quick. I may not be an amazing student and I may be completely lost academically when I'm over there but at least I have my freedom. Freedom which is invaluable.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment