Saturday, August 8, 2009

You are What You Feel?

Okay I guess I had to vent somewhere. I feel like an ass because I didn't hang out with my college friends today when I was supposed to. I feel like even more of an ass because I was going to ditch them for my high school friends because I fail at planning things. And I just have an overall feeling of shitty-ness because I wasted my Saturday at a pointless gathering of Nigerians. it was an hour away, all the way in Fontana and I didn't want to be there at all. There was flies, food that I was afraid to eat, and no one to talk to. Even worse, I come home play with makeup and my whole look. I finally achieve a look just to realize that my whole fucking face is too hideous to translate nicely on digital cameras...

I hate the fact that what I see in the mirror everyday is something i find so grotesque and perverse it makes me sick.

I hate this SO much...

Great Day eh?

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment