Friday, August 28, 2009

The Weirdness Continues...

So I guess I have a mood disorder because all of a sudden I'm feeling analytical, non hyper and just a little run down. So I've been thinking. I know I don't show enough appreciation for my friends and I know I don't stay in contact like I should but sometimes I can't help but have one of those days where you're feeling a little less appreciated. I don't know if I'm just jealous of the attention I perceive other people get. I say perceive because I'm most likely just being irrational. I doubt I am actually any less appreciated than the average person but some things make you wonder sometimes. The stupid thing about it is that its the smallest things that spark these weird thoughts. Oh well anyway, I saw my xanga after 4 years of...not seeing it. Needless to say I was horrified. I'm glad I don't advertise it. It's interesting to read now but its not something I'm exactly proud of. I didn't realize how ridiculous I actually am.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment