Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hot, Sweaty, Sex

Okay so I'm not a pervert, it's just an attention grabber. It was an insanely hot day. Actually it's still hot. I'm sweating at this very moment, hence the title. The sex part comes from what my friends and I talked about for the majority of our time together. That was quite fun and entertaining. Towards the end, I messed up the mood by having to go home early and I was worried sick that my parents were going to go ballistic on me when I got home. Turns out I completely overreacted. They didn't even mention me coming in later than I had told them, thank God. So all is well and I get to live to see another day. I just can't wait to go back to campus so this won't be a problem anymore. See my issue is I worry too much.


Goodnight,
Worrywart

No comments:

Post a Comment