So I was going to start with a brooding sentence or two about how no one reads this crap and how no one cares about the crap i spew everyday. BUT I am deciding not to do so. Its annoying and stupid because EVERYONE knows that I'm the only one in the entire planet that matters! *smiles broadly* So instead I am opting for the less depressing topic of "friends." Knowing me however, I can make this a depressing topic. So friends, they are...fun, sweet and all that generic stuff but I feel its time for self reflection concerning how I handle my circle of friends. Sometimes DEEP in the dark abyss of my mind, in the deepest moldiest OLDEST DARKEST most foul recesses of my mind, my conscience kicks in. Yes I've buried it deep. I thought it was dead but sometimes it emerges out of the darkness and this is one of those times. I feel like I don't show appreciation to the people around me. However, then there are times where I feel unappreciated. In reality though I am sure its not them, its me. On top of that I don't even know why I still have such good friends around me! It's amazing. I was told one time by a friend that if they told me exactly why they liked me, then I would change and I wouldn't be the same person that they love today. I mean I guess that's true, it probably would affect the way I act. But I want to know! I feel like one of those stupid blonde chicks in the movies that decides its a good idea to go to that dark scary corner over there because of curiosity. My black instincts should kick in! I should run! Haha but of course this isn't the same situation. Okay some super intense and extreme rambling is taking place right now. I don't even know if I got my point across. Anyway, I'm off.
Someone needs to think of better posts *points at self*
Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment