So I'm going to blog haha! Yeah that title is probably the most annoying blog title I have ever posted but I couldn't think of anything. So anyways I've been overloading on Lost, fun stuff man. I'm on season three and needless to say, I would act differently if I were a hostage of "the others." But aside from that I'm also getting ready to go back to UCLA. I'm actually really excited to go. I'm done living under the tyranny of my parents! Off I go to freedom!! So yeah I'm sorting through all the crappy clothes I have and it turns out I don't have much of a wardrobe *sigh* but there is no one to really impress in college anyway so its no big deal. One thing about going away to college is...work...and studying. I hate that crap! But who doesn't? I also don't like how I'm away from my high school friends but they can drive up there haha I'll make them if I can. Oh and my uber cheesy layout! You like? Hmmm? Didn't think so. At least I'm an open dork haha. I'm thinking of drawing a cartoon of myself for my little layout if I have the time and stuff. Packing is going to be SO stressful and the whole transition to work mode no sleep and parties is going to be eh intense haha. I'm not really big on parties really they actually make me uncomfortable. Anyways past few days have been mediocre, I'm going on a diet, and I get paid tomorrow, woohoo!
Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No, this is not cheesy at ALL. Idk what you're talking about, it's hella cute and cool in that Yeah-I'm-an-adult-and-I-still-like-Harry-Potter-cuz-I-can-MAKE-it-cool kind of way.
ReplyDeleteYou're packing already? When the heck are you coming down here...isn't move in mid-September?
Oh lol well I'm not really packing yet but I'm sort of taking inventory of things I need and stuff.
ReplyDelete