Great evil is afoot. I fear there is another plot to destroy us muggles. Or to just make us royally pissed off. You see, Google in all its evil glory has taken over EVERYTHING. It's sad that I have just noticed it now but better late than never. It irks me how virtually every account you sign up for these days is somehow connected or linked to Google. Especially the whole Blogger thing. This is why the url to my blog has changed. Fucking Google has made it almost impossible for me to change the email to my Blogger account. My email was stuck on an address I meant to create for a separate Youtube account that I would share with a friend and so I didn't want it to be linked to my personal blog. But alas, Voldemort/Google had other plans for me. Not only was it ridiculously hard to change my email. I ended up deleting my other Blogger account and then making another one JUST because of the email issue. And even though it says my old Blogger username is available, I can no longer sign up for it! So this has left me red eyed with rage and just pure malice at the creators of Google. You fucking assholes! You will be punished!
PS: In the midst of my blind rage I deleted the Gmail account I was supposed to share with a friend which was linked to our Youtube account UGH!!! It's an endless web of EVIL!!!
Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You deleted WHAT?!
ReplyDeleteSMMFGDH @ U.
Yon't blow a gasket our youtube account is still there lol
ReplyDelete